Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Washington and Old Friends

We just spent the last 21 hours in the beautiful town of Olympia, Washington where I was born and spent the first six years of my life. We spent this morning hanging out with my preschool friend Brittany who I love and miss terribly! I love that we have kept in touch after all these years and have visited each other throughout the years, trading off between WA and CA. Brit tagged along with us this morning when visiting my moms old workplace - which is another post all together. Let's just say my mom was a stripper. More on that fun little fact later!

After visiting my moms work, we drove around by where our house was, and we even took a stroll up the private drive and took pictures. We are still friends with our neighbors, and so we stopped in to say hi after the trespassing adventure we had at the old house.

Wish we could have stayed longer and had Nchance to explore the woods, trails, and downtown area of Olympia. Texas and I will have to make a special trip sometime to do all that. I just love this place!

Since I'm still traveling on the road and do not have access to loading my pics from the trip, here are some old pictures from when Brittany came to visit us in california back when we were 13 or 14.

Please use viewers discretion- I was a very awkward and at moments, hideous, teenager!



No comments:

Post a Comment