Thursday, July 14, 2011

Confession

I have a confession.

In the last two months, I have lost 15 lbs.

Yay!

Honestly, I was not aware that I was in need of losing weight. My clothes still fit, my boyfriend still loved me... but I decided to be of some support when a family member of mine decided to go on a diet two months ago.

These pictures were taken two months ago, the weekend before I started my diet. I don't think I look huge, and I was obviously still physically capable of doing things, like polo.




Even though I didn't feel overweight, I thought, What the heck, I bet I could stand to lose 5 lbs.



Two months later, my clothes are falling off of me, and I am back in my high school jeans. I feel better about how my clothes fit, and I feel more energetic! I still have about 5 lbs to lose before I want to call it quits, but today marks the day I am officially 15 lbs lighter. Woo!

I blame the weight on living in Colorado. Great food and great brew.

I don't have any recent pictures yet, but I am sure I will after this next week. Texas and I are headed up to Oregon and Washington for a little family vacation.

Happy day yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment