Saturday, July 16, 2011

National Lampoon's: Dairy Farmers Go To The Ocean

Greetings from I-5!!

Texas, myself, and my mom are headed up north for a week. My family has rented out a beach house in Bandon, Oregon for the last 3-4 years, but I've never been able to go because I've spent my summers working in Colorado. My parents had rebooked the house just before my dad passed away in December. Instead of canceling the trip, my mom decided to incorporate into the vacation a trip up to my birthplace Olympia, Washington to spread my dad's ashes in the Puget Sound. My dad loved living in Washington, and he spent many of his years in the Evergreen State windsurfing in the Sound. I do believe he left his heart and soul in Washington when he left 18 years ago. I mean, how could you not love this place?





For the majority of the trip though, we will be relaxing and galavanting in Bandon, Oregon. Want a little preview? Here are some pictures off of the Internet. Like I said, I've never been to Bandon, and it's been 4 years since I've been to either Oregon or Washington. So, I don't have any recent pictures to show... Yet! :)



Pictures and updates to come! I'm not the best at IPhone blogging, but I'm sure I'll get it figured out by the end of the week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment