Monday, July 18, 2011

Just Fishin'

We did a little fishing yesterday. It was the first bottom (deep sea) fishing experience for Texas and I. My mom was the experienced lady with years of sailing under her belt along with previous deep sea fishing.

Between the three of us, we have 22 fish in the freezer. I caught 8 fish, Texas caught 9 fish, and my mom caught 11 fish. My mom was so excited about bringing home the most fish, she just couldn't contain herself. Part of her breakfast is somewhere out in the Pacific Ocean. So much for being the experienced one on the water, eh?

Here's a picture of what Texas will look like in twenty years after a Portugese makeover surgery, holding up the beautiful Vermilion fish he caught yesterday:

Lookin' good muffin.

We enjoyed the vermilion and a Lean cod that Texas caught last night. It's nice to have a break from all of that beef!

Over and out sailors, I'm headed out to take pictures of the low tide.

No comments:

Post a Comment