Saturday, July 23, 2011

Concrete Roads Take Me Home

We are about 4 hours from home after spending nearly 40 hours on the road this vacation. Not to mention an hour running around Oregon looking for dry ice for our fish friends.

Yesterday's ATV adventure was full of fun and almost accident free. I'll just say that yet again, our tour guide got to check another life adventure off of her bucket list. :)

All soreness and sea sickness aside, my mom, err tour guide, showed us around Bandon like a professional.

With a few hours left on this pavement, all I can think about is being reunited with my critters.

Some ponies I know are going to be VERY fresh (full of energy). Just what I néed is a fresh 4 year old who has been chowing down on pasture and grain the last 8 days.


I can't wait to pick up my baby boy from the kennel tomorrow morning. Texas and I are going to be busting down the doors to the kennel tomorrow because we miss our boys so much. I'm sure my Stoney has been a perfect angel.


And of course, I'm sure they all missed me just as much as I missed them.


No comments:

Post a Comment