Thursday, August 25, 2011

STEERS GONE WILD!

Last night, Texas and I rode the horses out in the beef pasture to cool them down like we do almost every night that we ride.

Last night though, something was a little off.

I think the steers out in the beef pasture have gotten a little full of themselves with their Daddio and Chief (Chico the Angus Bull) being separated from his ladies for the month.

Texas and I were just enjoying a leisurely ride and were headed back to the gate when we heard grass crunching and pounding hooves.


Steers gone WILD I tell ya! So glad my 4 year old horse thought nothing of it. Maybe she used to get run down by cows as a baby. Or maybe she's just really chill. It's probably the latter.

Folks, be forewarned, steers may go wild when not under Bull supervision...

No comments:

Post a Comment