Thursday, August 25, 2011

Redneck Woman

For the last month, I have been waiting on a special delivery.

I saw this item in a catalog a couple months ago and knew I just had to have them, especially since they were rather fitting for my new redneck of a horse.

Why is she redneck? Well, her registed name contains the phrase "Yawl", so obviously that means she's a little bit hillbilly, yah?

Anyways, back to the story. I ordered these special bell boots (boots that go around her hooves to prevent her from hitting her front hooves with her back hooves) about a month ago. They got lost somewhere between the mail lady and my mailbox, but they mysteriously ended up in my mailbox a day after I complained to the company I bought them from and the Post Office.

The End, And They All Lived Happily Ever After.

Wrong.

I put the boots on my precious baby girl, and they were too small.

Dang that red big boned, large footed creature.

So, I had to send the boots back and wait for them to send a larger size. Two weeks later, I check the tracking website to see what day to expect them.

Turns out, I missed the mail lady when she stopped by to deliver them the other day.

Does the world not want my horse to be stylin'?

I finally caught the mail lady yesterday and tore my package out of her hands, and then kicked her tire as she tried to escape before Texas came out with the BB gun.

Alright, that story may have been exaggerated just a touch, but I had some extreme anger and annoyance towards the mail lady for causing so much distress in my life over these joyous bell boots.

The End, And They All Lived Happily Ever After...


... In Their John Deere Boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment