Friday, August 26, 2011

In Your Pocket

Over the last three months, someone has come into her own...


Jade has completely come out of her shell. It wasn't like she was a mean horse when I brought her home, but she definitely lacked the special personality I like to see in my horses.

Now that she's used to her surroundings and me, she has turned into what I refer to as a lovebug. She loves hanging her head over the fence (yes, most times in hopes of grain, but she does enjoy a scratch on the head here and there too), she likes resting her muzzle on my shoulder, sniffing my hair whenever I'm working around her... She's just such a sweetie!

Being a sweetheart along with totally bullying Romeo around with her huge ol' body makes it fun to be around her. I have yet to watch her do anything mean besides pin her ears at Romeo here and there, but I think that stems from him getting bites of her grain. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment