Monday, August 15, 2011

In The Middle Of The Night

In the middle of the night...

I wake up to...

crashing sounds...

and my cat running around the house...

What did I wake up to in the middle of the night last night?

My cat trying to suffocate a mouse she had found in the house.

Might I add this is the 5th mouse that we know of since January that's not helped pay the grocery bill?

Ohhh, the fun of country living. I'm so thankful to have such a good hunting kitty living in the house. Imagine, what if we didn't have a cat?? *Shudders* We'd be like a haven for all the little mice outside the Oakdale city limits.

In honor of our priceless feline, I had a photoshoot with her the other day in attempt to showcase her hunting physique...



The jaws of death...


The nose that sniffs out crime...


The bite that taunts all rodents...


And of course, the glare that is seen in the last breaths of life for so many...

Hats off to Goose. Thank you for keeping our house rodent free - or at least not as full of rodents.

In other news, my last post was my 100th post, and I was not aware!! So Happy 101st post to me!



No comments:

Post a Comment