Monday, March 7, 2011

Since Then and Now

Well, I am not doing a very good job of being a blogger!! Sorry y'all, but I am a working woman!!

Here's what I have been up to:


Trying to sell a horse...


Trying to look for a new horse to add to my collection. FYI...


... this one was not the one.  I typically like horses that you can stop.


I've been busy wrangling little mousies.


Goosie seemed to enjoy her new "toy".


I even gave her an opportunity to catch and kill her own food once again... that was a fail.


Another thing I've been up to...

Texas and I turned this...


...into this!


Yup, totally a joint effort. As usual. :)


Hey, someone's gotta take pictures!


The end result:

Rosemary. Jalapenos. Peppermint. Cilantro.

Wait, I wanted to plant flowers, how'd we end up with spices and jalapenos??!


Of course, I've been taking lots of pictures of my baby who just turned 6 months old.


Working. Feeding these money eating machines. Getting covered in cow shitzu.


And of course, enjoying the California sun (when it's not raining, of course) with a cold brew in hand.


\

No comments:

Post a Comment