Friday, March 11, 2011

Fat Cat

Goose has been trying to adjust to life being an indoor cat. Life without squirrels, bunny rabbits, and mice... well, I guess she's had some mice in her life recently.

Since she doesn't have to find and kill her own food anymore, Goose has been basking in the delight of Meow Mix.

A little bit too much.

I have a fat cat.

So, I have been cutting back on her food, and all was going well until I came home for lunch yesterday and found this:


Goose had found her kitty treats which I had strategically stashed in a box underneath a bunch a heavy dog toys.


Not only did she find the kitty treats, but she violently opened the kitty treats and left them strewn all over the room.


The first step is admitting it. I have a fat cat.

Help.


No comments:

Post a Comment