Monday, March 28, 2011

Reporting to you from the backseat

Currently, my mom, herdsman Joe, puppy Stoney, and I are headed down south on the 99 to meet my uncles. The are meeting us at Perkos cafe with a black shiny ford f550 with a 30 foot gooseneck trailer in tow. I'm supposed to know how to drive that thing pretty soon... Pray for me. And the cows I'll be transporting. Of course,this is all pending on whether or not I can acquire my class a drivers license. Pray for me. And the people driving on the highway when I take my test.

Today was the first day in about two weeks that the weather's been good enough to travel with a trailer over the Grapevine pass near L.A. Where my uncles are. So, about that weather. It's been raining. A LOT. As in, Texas and I had a 'manure river' flowing thru or front pasture down into driveway turning our porch, dogs, trucks, and newly planted flowerbeds a disaster zone. Plus, the rodents living outside have become sick and tired of being soaking wet for 10 days straight, so they've decided to move in with Texas and I. One big happy rodent friendly family!! Here's a picture of me at our house warming party for the mice, of course covered in my new favorite makeup secret: mud!!

No comments:

Post a Comment