Sunday, October 9, 2011

Lately

I've been lacking in my blogging lately. Why? Not sure. Maybe I needed a blogging sabatical. I've been pretty busy, but I can't think of why.

Work.

Cows.

Horses.

Critters.

Friends.

Work.

Relaxing.

Do I need a reason? Not really.

Anyways, I have so many pictures to post from the last couple weeks, so here it goes!

Last week, we got two days of rain which while it was much appreciated by me, it was not so much for the corn, hay, and almond growers in these parts. The night before the storm, Texas and I watched as almond trucks sped by the house to get their crop in before the rain destroyed it.


This has been a really short summer, thankfully. We had a rain storm the first weekend of June, a few months of heat, and then a rain storm the first weekend of October. Pretty short summer for the California Central Valley. Word on the street is that this winter will be even wetter than the last. Better get our sand bags and Lysol (for the mold) ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment