Sunday, October 30, 2011

An Anniversary

Today's a very special day.

It's an anniversary of mine.

Mine and Stoney's one year anniversary.

One year ago today, Stoney was delivered to Mama Texas' house in Amarillo after traveling two days in a car from his birth town - Montrose, Colorado.

All I knew of Stoney was a YouTube video of his litter. I knew I wanted him, the dark one with the spots, from the start. After dreaming of having my own puppy for years, it was a huge deal for me to trust my friends in colorado and assume this dog was all he was cracked up to be. When I laid my eyes on him, he was cuter than I had imagined! Like a true mama, I was instantly attached to my pup within seconds.

Today, he's my right hand man. He goes with me to work. He is my little love bug. My other best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment