Friday, January 28, 2011

Workin'

I am just wrapping up my first week at work.

L-O-V-E it.

Love that I don't have to worry about my hair or makeup, although I still brush my hair before putting it into a ponytail. Ok, and I put on some makeup. But only because Texas is out there working too. You know, because he can definitely tell if I'm wearing makeup or not from up on his tractor. What can I say, I'm a California girl, through and through. At least I leave the rhinestone belt at home while I'm out in the sloppy corrals.

Here's what a typical day looks like:


Going through pregnant cows to check due dates for upcoming sales

Being photographed by my Mom and trying not to look cheesy :)

My favorite - branding the new heifers!
Unfortunately, the branding iron broke yesterday, so it'll be 10-14 days until we get a new one. Until then, I'll come up with a list of all my things I need to decorate with the /s brand...

My boots.

My belt.

My leather travel bag.

My cat.

Just your typical stuff to brand.


No comments:

Post a Comment