Tuesday, January 4, 2011

College


Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo. This is where I spent a glorious four years of my life living, working, and studying in Paradise. The last part was hard to do. I'm tellin' ya - it was hard to do anything but have fun in this town.

It was the life. I lived ten minutes from the beach.


My horse lived on campus, so I could ride during class breaks... or take an adventure to the ocean for a trail ride.

Once I turned 21, I had a new to-do on my procrastination list: wine tasting.


 It was hard to get anything productive done. I am proud to say that I did walk away with my Bachelors in four years. Do I regret not spending another year in SLO to gain more educational experiences? You betcha. But - I am more thankful for the life experiences I have gained by living in Colorado and Texas after college.


But, I will admit it - I miss college.

OK, I take that back, here's what I really meant - I miss SLO.

No comments:

Post a Comment