Friday, June 1, 2012

Good Puppy

I've been dragging corrals the last week or two to get em' ready for scraping manure. Ahhh tis' the season for manure spreading! Err, at least manure scraping. I think I will be blessed with manure spreading when Texas and I get back from our honeymoon in August.

Anyways, back to the point of this post. While I drag the corral for hours on end, I make Stoney go lay down, preferably in a shaded spot. There's no point in him following the tractor in circles for 3 or 4 hours while getting covered in manure dust.


I just love how he's SUCH a good boy!! He lays in his little spot for hours with his eyes on me the whole time. And when I do get off the tractor and tell him the shows over, this boy's motor goes in overdrive. I don't think he could run any faster to me than he does after laying in cow crap for hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment