Monday, September 19, 2011

"Tis the Season

'Tis the Season...

No I ain't talkin' bout Christmas.

I'm talkin' about CONCERT SEASON!

Since being back in the California Central Valley, Texas and I have tried to take advantage of the fact that we are close to a lot of music venues.

Since April, we have seen....

Restless Heart and Diamond Rio in April in Modesto.

I didn't get a picture of us on that night, but the rest of the concerts I did!

Josh Turner and Easton Corbin also in April in Stockton...


Easton Corbin...


Josh Turner...


And then Zac Brown Band with Blackberry Smoke in June in Sacramento.



ZBB was amazing live. Wish we could have had our other ZBB lovers with us - Spencie and Elake from the ranch in Colorado.


Then, ALAN JACKSON with Shooter Jennings a few weeks ago in August up in the foothills of Murphys.


Thank you to my Momma for scoring the three of us some amazing seats. We were probably 30-40 feet away from AJ.


The black hole in the bottom part of the picture is where Texas and I danced the night away. Good thing I had my dancin' shoes on.


And finally, to wrap up summer concert season (I think, unless we decide to go to any more), we decided last weeked to head over to Mountain View and watch Rascal Flatts, Sara Evans, and Justin Moore.


My friend Ali and a few other girls from our sorority and their respective fellas had a grand ol' time boogin' the night away. I saw Rascal Flatts in concert many many years ago before they got really famous, and I loved them. I haven't much enjoyed a lot of their new music because it's turned really mainstream, but they can still put on a heck of a show.


And of course, it was a great excuse to go spend a night away with friends!

'Tis the Season!


No comments:

Post a Comment