Monday, February 7, 2011

San Fran

This will be a short and sweet little post because the MEXICANS are coming! They are about 20 minutes away, and I am currently scarfing down a sandwich before they come. I am getting prepared to go through every single cow on our property that is bred... so about 200-400 cows. I cannot go longer than two hours without eating something, so this is my chance.

Anyways, Texas and I did a little day trip to San Francisco yesterday.

Can you guess where we ate lunch??



MMM... Not only was the beer good, so was the food and the view.



More pictures to come including Chinatown. What a sight it was to see this tall cowboy hat wearing white boy walking through hoards of 4 feet tall chinese people. I guess his dad was right when he said he'd need a passport to come visit him in California...

I'm off to help sell some mama cows!!


No comments:

Post a Comment