Thursday, February 3, 2011

A day in the Life

A day in the life of Stoney:


Being boss ranch puppy. Sitting in the truck bed. Sitting in the truck cab. Sitting outside the pens watching me sort cows. Licking ranch kitties. Chasing ranch kitties in hopes they'll want to play. Chasing Chester, my mom's dog, once he realizes ranch kitties won't play with him. Sitting in the grass watching me ride the horses. Eating horse poop.

A day in the life of Goose:


Waking me up before 7 a.m. to remind me that I exist only to to make sure she is fed. Eating all the food that I gave her in the morning, so she can pretend to be starving in the evening. Laying on the couch and leaving furballs for me to clean up when I get home. Being guard kitty and waiting by the door to make sure whoever is entering is someone who has fed her at least once in her life. Whining at me until I feed her more food.

No comments:

Post a Comment