Friday, May 4, 2012

Something To Think About

I've been reading posts every now and then from this blog titled, Purpose Fairy. I found it through Facebook posts a few weeks back, and I loved how the posts made me think. If you have some spare time, and want to think about what direction your life is going and how certain things affect it, I suggest spending some time at Purpose Fairy.

This certain post was written a few days ago entitled "3 Things You Can Say to Someone That Does Not Like You". Now, while I was not necessarily drawn in by the title, I did find some meaning in the post once I got there. The following quote is one I am holding near and dear to my heart for much of the foreseeable future.

“I do my thing and you do your thing. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you, and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, it’s beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped.” Fritz Perls

No comments:

Post a Comment