Friday, May 6, 2011

Pep the Gardener

Sorry ya'll for the delay in blogging. I've been busy gardening and keeping up with our flowerbeds.

Thank goodness I have such great help.


Pepe, Peppy, Kitty Kitty, Will You Please Stop Meowing... whatever you wanna call her, she is such great help around the flowerbeds. She helps with the spices, like the peppermint and cilantro above.


She gives me massages, so I don't get sore from gardening.


She's so sweet. Definitely not in the way. At all. Never.


She helps me rake the garden.


She helps me by... well, I honestly have no idea what she's trying to do here. She does make gardening a little more entertaining.


Gardening would not be as fun without little miss Pep. I think she believes life would not be as fun without gardening.

No comments:

Post a Comment